FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you have your own indoor cycling shoes, our pedals accept both SPD and Delta clips! If you don't have cycling shoes, don't worry. We are lending them out to you, for free. Just leave your keys or license at the desk. We do NOT have cages for standard sneakers.
We have a parking lot right behind our building that is free for your use. If you see a spot, grab it! If the parking lot happens to be full, there is free street parking in front of the building on Magnolia OR on the side of the building off of Whitsett.
WATER AND SNACKS:
There is a filtered water machine in the back of our space that you can use refill your own re-usable water bottle (or buy one of our sick UG ones) OR grab a bottle of chilled Voss water for only $3 from our front desk staff!
We sell Kind Bars, RXBars, and Organic Protein Shakes at the front desk in case you're hungry and need a snack!
We have a gorgeous, hot shower, plush bath towels, and Yes:to products for you to use after class. This is a single stall shower...so even though it's gorgeous, we kindly ask that you try to wash up as efficiently as possible!
LATE AND CANCEL POLICY:
Listen, we understand that things happen in life and sometimes you just can't get to class. That's why we offer each of our clients a "1 late/no show free" pass on their account where you will not be charged any fees to your account. After that though, please note the following:
• Early Cancellation is cancellation of class up to 12 hours prior to the start of class. If you are on a monthly membership, you will not be charged any fee. If you are on a class pack or an individual drop-in class, that class credit will be added back to your account.
• Late Cancellation is cancellation of your class within the 11 hour window before class starts. If you are on a monthly membership, you will be charged a $15 fee to your account for each late cancel after your first free pass. If you are on a class pack or single class, you will lose the class credit from your account.
• No Show is not showing up for your scheduled reservation as of the class start time. If you are on a monthly membership, you will be charged a $25 fee to your account for each no show after your first free pass. If you are on a class pack, you will be charged the difference between our $25 No Show Fee and the cost of your single class, to the card on file.
We kindly ask that you arrive 5-10 minutes before class to settle in, get ready, and grab your spot. If you are going to be late, we allow late entry into our classes no later than 3 minutes into the start of class. Please give the studio a call and let us know!
Yes, we have childcare! There is a dedicated room on the strength side of our studio with safe, clean, toys and activities. We also have a TV with Netflix, for those parents who don't mind a show on in the background...and a Wii...with games.
Our childcare room is setup for kids ages 5 and under. If you have a child over the age of 5, you are more than welcome to reserve them a spot in our childcare room (members $5, non-members $8) if you do not feel comfortable having them sit in the lobby area of the studio unsupervised. We welcome older kiddos with their iPads and the like, however, our front desk staff is not responsible for supervising them.
• We kindly ask that if your kids are sick, even with the sniffles, that you refrain from bringing them into our childcare room. We reserve the right to refuse admission to any child who is coughing, has a drippy nose, etc, without a doctor's note.
• We also kindly ask that you refrain from packing messy snacks OR snacks with peanuts/tree nuts/shellfish. Our childcare room is allergen free! We will be selling kid friendly snacks behind the front desk.
Here's the deal, Moms and Dads. We love your tweens/teens, but they CANNOT take our indoor cycling classes...even if you are present...until they are 16 years old.
Most tweens/teens, both male and female, finish their growth spurts by age 16. During puberty, their bodies are producing growth hormones that are literally stimulating their growth plates in their limbs. These growth spurts are a super delicate, and super important time in their lives, and high intensity cardio sessions with heavy resistance are completely unnecessary and quite frankly, dangerous, for their joints.
We know that there are studios in the area that allow minors under the age of 16 to jump on a bike, however, we are firm about this policy. The health, well-being, and safety, of your tween/teen is far too important to us to jeopardize.
Please check out our REBEL YOUTH strength program, specifically designed for our younger clients ages 5-17.